The Ladybug® TEKNO® 2350 – the next generation in steam vapor technology. TANCS® is included with the TEKNO®.
Check the Chat for discounts. Please note that all Authorized Ladybug Dealers must sell machines at MRSP. If you find some online sites selling Ladybugs below MRSP they are NOT Authorized Ladybug Dealers and purchasing from them may invalidate your warranty. The MSRP for the Ladybug® TEKNO® is $2155.
Free Cleaning Kit! Everything you need to get started. The Free Kit includes a Ladybug Steam Enhancer Quart Concentrate, Two Stainless Steel Pads and Two Brass Nozzle Brushes (Tuff Kit), A Filler Pad Set and TWELVE Ladybug® Towels.
Yes! We match internet prices!
Combine the hottest dry steam system on the market with TANCS® and you have the best steam vapor system that will give you the ultimate cleaning and disinfection power. The ONLY steam cleaner with an LIFETIME boiler WARRANTY*.
The Ladybug’s breakthrough intelligent digital information center monitors the system and lets you know what the TEKNO® is doing. All this with a stainless steel boiler warrantied for life.
Kills the microbes that harm you
If you have severe allergies, asthma or a compromised immune system and want to kill viruses, bacteria, dust mites, mold, allergens and other dangerous bugs without the use of toxic chemicals, this is the machine for you. Because this machine has TANCS® it will kill 99.9999999% of the germs. NO OTHER STEAM MACHINE CAN COME CLOSE. Nor can any chemical disinfectant.
Continuous, no-wait water refill means you’re never out of steam. Your TEKNO® is always ready to work when you are. In a continuous fill steam vapor system a non pressurized non heated water reservoir allows water to be added at any time.
Revolutionary TANCS® Equipped
In the heart of this Ladybug lives the patented TANCS® device which changes ordinary tap water into beastly water particles that have qualified the Ladybug® TEKNO® as an EPA registered disinfection device.
Super Safe Design
Unlike other steam machines with metal cases, the Ladybug is sheathed in a polycarbonate non conducting shell. Like professional football helmets, the shell is extremely tough to impacts, is chemical resistant and you don’t have to worry about getting shocked as you do with a metal case. Also, all Ladybugs are
Free domestic shipping
What’s in the box?
The complete Ladybug® TEKNO® 2350 system includes:
- TANCS® system included
- Safe non-metal non-conducting polycarbonate case
- Digital information gauge passing more valuable information to you
- Eco-friendly power save mode
- Low water light plus audible signal
- Continuous-fill, non-pressurized water reservoir
- Functional operating pressure, 80+ psi
- Heavy Duty Stainless steel boiler
- Large swivel wheels
- Self-monitoring “dry” steam generator
- Fingertip controls
- Flexible 6.7 foot hose with volume control
- 13 standard accessories included
- Splash-proof design
- *Lifetime boiler warranty, one year warranty on parts and accessories
- Swivel Wheels
- Optional cart
Standard Accessories in the box include:
- Two extension handles
- Hose assembly
- Two nylon nozzle brushes
- Triangle brush
- Rectangle brush
- Window tool
- Wallpaper scraper
- 6 mm hex boiler drain tool
- Filler pads
- Carry case
- Owner’s manual
- DVPRO® Training DVD – Also available online but only from Ladybug Steam Vapor.
- Voltage 110V – 120V
- Wattage 1700W
- Power consumption 14 amps
- Boiler capacity 1.5 quarts
- Reservoir capacity 2.5 quarts
- Operating pressure 80+ p.s.i.
- Boiler temperature 300+ºF
- Tank is made with 18/10 Stainless steel
- Electrical approval ETL/ETLC
- Dimensions 10.75″H x 12″W x 16″D
- Net Weight 15 lbs
- Made in Italy